To rank high in Googel SERP all your pages in your blog should first be indexed by google and then all your backlinking activities will bear the results you want.
5 ways you can get indexed by google and other search engines within 24 hrs for sure. (do not contact me if you failed to )
- Google docs for web indexing: convert your article into .doc file with couple of links back to your new website/page. Make the document public and it increases your chance for getting indexed in 24 hrs. example https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LWxkL8mTi_uMpaCvmIpH7szA8Cz-y0Zsy8wZBhNf3KM/edit?hl=en_US#
- Submit the same document to Scribd.com and docstoc.com add relevant title and tags.
- Bookmark the new url in digg.com, stumbleupon.com
- Use the url and leave a blog comment in high traffic news blogs like techcrunch.com mashable.com (search for latest through Google news)
- Ping all the urls created above using pingler.com
– check Google after 24 hrs searching with keywords for your new page